Welcome to 3BD. Your privacy is important to us.
By using the Game and/or the Sites, you are agreeing to this Policy (and the Terms of Service and any other applicable policies) and the collection and use of your information and data, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Game and/or the Sites. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Data We Collect from You
We may collect the following information and data (“Information”) from you:
Your name, address, email address, payment information, age, and other information provided by you to us for the purposes of purchasing a product or service from us or establishing a user account with us; your name, address, email address, age, and other information provided by you to us for the purposes of receiving news, update, or more information regarding a product or service from us; systems and technical information such as IP Address, your device’s operating system, browser type and language; device identifiers such as your unique device ID, medial access control (“MAC”) address, and your device name; location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application; precise-geo-location information from your mobile device; and Service data such as your interactions with the game and with other users.
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers may use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Game and/or the Sites easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Game and/or the Sites.
Other Collection Practices
How We Use Your Information
3BD’s primary goals in using information are to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Game and/or the Sites, contact you, provide more information to you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in the United States via Amazon Web Services and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We use Information collected through our Game and/or the Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our products and services. For example, we may use your Information to:
Create game accounts and allow users to play our games; Identify and suggest connections with other 3BD users; Operate and improve our products, Sites, and services; Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our products, Sites, and services; Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; Provide and deliver products and services you request; Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you; Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by 3BD and our selected partners; Enable you to communicate with other users; and Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
While you are browsing the Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Game and/or the Sites.
We may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you Services.
We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with the Sites and notify you about Game and/or 3BD news, products, and promotions. Your gender and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions.
Forums and Private Messages
The Beta offers publicly accessible Internet communications tools and methods such as forums, and in-game communications (“Communication Tools”). You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from these Communication Tools, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. If you choose to use a third party social media service to access Communication Tools, the information you provide may be tied to such social media account and if so, you will need to contact such service provider directly to request removal of the information.
We may use your email address when you contact our customer service group to contact you about your experience with the Game and/or the Sites and to notify you about Game and/or company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us with the contact information provided in this policy. Your mailing address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of promotional materials, you may opt out from receiving them at any time by emailing us with the contact information provided in this policy.
Third Party Services
When you use any of our products, services, and/or the Sites on a mobile platform, we may record Information. This Information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the products, services, and/or Sites and your user experience, and may also be utilized for other purposes, such as advertising, as described elsewhere in this Policy. In addition, we may create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the 3BD games you are playing. We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings. With only your express consent, we or our partners may collect your precise location based information (GPS) for the purpose of matching you with opponent players in your local area, to tailor content specific to your area (such as event announcements), to show your location to other players, and to match your device location to certain points of interest for purposes of advertising, as described elsewhere in this Policy. Other players in our game may then be able to see that you are available to play a game when you participate in specific areas of our games.
How We May Disclose Your Information to Third Parties
3BD may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf and disclosure your Information to them. Examples of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for 3BD. We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others. In certain situations, 3BD may be required to disclose personal information in response to requests by law enforcement agencies. 3BD may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Sites of any change in ownership or users of your Information. We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or delete your personal information by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We will respond to your access request within a reasonable timeframe.
Opting Out of Marketing
If you have the ability to opt out of any marketing communications from 3BD, you will be informed how to do so and you must contact 3BD in the manner specified in order to opt out of such communication. Regardless of whether you opt out of any communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relationship.
3BD takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Game and/or the Sites in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. We cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
We retain your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our products and services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Game and/or the Sites. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
We may transfer Information that we collect about you across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, but we will try and ensure that your Information is protected to the same degree as it would in the United States, subject to any limitations imposed by local law and market conditions.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Sites prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If a dispute arises between you and 3BD, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. All disputes that you may have with 3BD shall be settled in accordance with the procedures set forth in the Terms of Service.
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of 3BD Holdings Inc and its subsidiaries (collectively, “3BLACKDOT”, “3BD”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our customers, subscribers, or their agents. For example, from information that our customers provide to us related to the services or goods they request from us.
- Indirectly from our customers, subscribers, or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (e.g., www.3blackdot.com or www.misbits.com ). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from developers of a game we have engaged to provide certain services.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order to purchase a product from us, we will use that information to process the purchase and provide you with the product and receipt.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any trasnactions entered into between you and us, including for billing and customer service.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
- Emailing : email@example.com
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Main website: www.3blackdot.com
1580 Jesse Street
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Attn: Privacy Concerns