MISBITS TOYBOX CONTEST
Enter the MisBits ToyBox contest to create our next map! Design a winning entry, and you will be rewarded with a share of a cash prize pool of $3,000+, along with recognition and promotion of your map to thousands of players around the world. Become MisBits famous!
How to Enter:
Using ToyBox mode, build your map with your rules. You can make any game mode – single or multiplayer. Arcade mode is full of maps created in ToyBox if you want some inspiration.
All maps will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Creativity - 40%
- Fun factor - 30%
- Development quality - 30%
Your map must be original and not a modified version of an existing map. It can be made by just you or you can collaborate and share the glory with up to 7 other players
Save off your game file and come back here to submit your map as part of the entry form. Submissions open on Wednesday, May 6 at 12:01am PDT and close Sunday, May 17 at 11:59pm PDT. One submission per Steam account allowed.
ToyBox gives you access to nearly every, current, in-game asset so unleash your imagination and show the gaming world what you got!
There will be 2 chances to win:
- 1. Developer Choice
- Each map will be rated by the criteria outlined above and the entry with the highest score will be deemed the Grand Prize winner of $1,000. This map will be added to the game after the contest is completed for an extended period of time and promoted as a prize-winning map (subject to any modifications deemed necessary)
- 2. Community Choice
- Ten maps with the next highest scores based on the criteria outlined above, will compete for the following prizes based on community play throughs and voting:
- First prize = $1K
- Second prize = $750
- Third prize = $500
These maps will be added to the game for Phase 2 of the contest only. More details of how the Community Choice play throughs and voting will work, and all other details, can be read in the Official Rules.
This contest is only open to legal U.S. and Canada residents (excluding Quebec), age 18+.
SUBMIT YOUR MAP
Submissions for the MisBits ToyBox Contest have closed.
MisBits™ ToyBox Map Design Contest
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT—READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A RELEASE AND LICENSE FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Promotion and Sponsor. Participation in the 3BLACKDOT MisBits ToyBox Map Design Contest promotion (the "Promotion") constitutes Entrant's (as defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant is free to disclaim any prize and status as Entrant, and as a result will not be eligible to receive any prize. The Promotion is sponsored and administered by 3BD Holdings, Inc., 1580 Jesse Street, Los Angeles, California 90021 ("Sponsor"). All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these Official Rules by Sponsor are final and binding. While this Promotion may be promoted via social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord or any other third-party website or application that might host content where information about this Promotion is published (collectively "Content Hosts"). Entrant is providing information only to Sponsor and not to Content Hosts.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 6, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 17, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Only entries submitted and received during the Promotion Period will be accepted. Sponsor is the official timekeeper of this promotion.
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to individuals that are legal residents of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec), age 18 or older, who at the time of entry have a valid and active Steam platform account. Employees or agents of Sponsor, 3BD Games, LLC, Pow Wow Entertainment GmbH, Pow Wow Entertainment, Ltd., Purple Lamp Game Development GmbH, or their respective parent or affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel, or advertising, marketing, public relations, or promotional/fulfillment agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible. Legal entities are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Official Rules and the MisBits Product Terms of Service at misbits.com/terms-of-service. Participation in the Promotion in any way, including submission of any entry or the partial completion of any act of entry or any other step taken to participate in the Promotion in any manner, constitutes full and unconditional agreement with all provisions of these Official Rules and the MisBits Product Terms of Service.
4. How to Enter. There is one method of entry. By participating in the Promotion in any way you will become an "Entrant." Each Entrant who enters using the below method of entry, whether individually or in collaboration with other Entrants, will receive one entry in the Promotion. Limit one eligible entry per person and per Steam account, whether entry is made individually or in collaboration with other Entrants.
ToyBox Mode Entry: During the Promotion Period, you will automatically become an Entrant and receive one entry in the Promotion when you, individually or in collaboration with up to seven other Entrants, do the following:
- a) Download the MisBits game for free on the Steam platform by accessing store.steampowered.com/app/825190/MisBits.
- b) Read and agree to the MisBits Product Terms of Service at misbits.com/terms-of-service.
- c) Enter ToyBox Mode in the MisBits game and create and name an original map (a "Map").
- d) Save the Map game file.
- e) Complete and submit the Promotion entry form, including by uploading the Map game file, at https://misbits.com/toybox-contest/.
Entries consisting of edits to existing MisBits game content will be disqualified. Entrants may enter individually or in collaboration with up to seven other Entrants. All Entrants collaborating on a single Map must be disclosed on the Promotion entry form. Maps must be entirely original and created by the disclosed Entrant(s), and must not contain any material created by any third party not disclosed on the Promotion entry form. Maps (including Map names) must not depict or suggest the brand name or trademark of any other company or product, or any lewd, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive or illegal conduct or material. Entries must not invade or infringe the rights of any other individual or entity, including without limitation, privacy, publicity and intellectual property rights. Entries must not contain any advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers or websites. Entries must not contain any email addresses, domain names or URL links, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact or personal information. Any entry that does not comply with these Official Rules will be deemed ineligible and may be deleted at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Entrant understands that Maps will be made available by Sponsor for viewing and commenting by the public. By entering this Promotion, Entrant waives all privacy expectations that Entrant may have otherwise had with respect to any entry.
5. Conditions of Entry. By entering or participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, the MisBits Product Terms of Service, and the decisions of Sponsor and its authorized representatives, which are final and binding in all matters concerning this Promotion. Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Only qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period are eligible for participation. All entries, including Maps, are the exclusive property of Sponsor pursuant to the MisBits Product Terms of Service, and will not be returned or acknowledged as received by Sponsor. Entries, including Maps, are not User Content under the MisBits Product Terms of Service. Maps are the result of ToyBox Mode gameplay and you do not own any Map created by or in the MisBits game.
Entrants may be required to provide the following information to be eligible for a Promotion prize: Steam account ID and username, first, middle and last name, month, day and year of birth, email address, complete mailing address, and phone number (collectively or individually, "Personal Information"). All requested Personal Information must be provided to participate in the Promotion and to be eligible to win a prize. Unintelligible entries; entries with incomplete, invalid, incorrect or noncurrent information; and entries that are fraudulent, damaged or tampered with in any way will be disqualified. Entries that are late, damaged, misdirected or not delivered are not the responsibility of Sponsor and will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential winner does not receive a prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent or fake information was provided during the Promotion. Proof of sent entry or entry receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt of entry by Sponsor for purposes of this Promotion.
Participation must be by Entrant(s). Participation by any other individual or entity, or originating at any other website, email address or Steam account, including without limitation, commercial promotion, subscription notification, and promotion entering service sites, is invalid and will be disqualified from this Promotion. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations or logins; entries through a sweepstakes club or similar entity; or any other unauthorized method of entry will void all of Entrant's entries and Entrant will be disqualified from the entire Promotion. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by an automated program, script or macro, or the use of any other similar device, program or method to enter this Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the Steam account used to create the Map and disclosed on the Promotion entry form will be deemed to be Entrant. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" of a Steam account is the natural person assigned to that account on the Steam platform by Valve Corporation. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Promotion cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected individual's entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion (including without limitation, tampering with websites, email addresses or Steam accounts), or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal or civil law, and Sponsor may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law from any person it finds to have made such an attempt.
6. Prizes. There are four prizes available to be won. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of all prizes is three thousand two hundred fifty United States dollars (USD $3,250).
- First Prize: There is one First Prize. The First Prize consists of two electronic VISA® gift cards, pre-loaded in the combined total amount of USD $1,000.
- Second Prize: There is one Second Prize. The Second Prize consists of two electronic VISA® gift cards, pre-loaded in the combined total amount of USD $750.
- Third Prize: There is one Third Prize. The Third Prize consists of one electronic VISA® gift card, pre-loaded in the amount of USD $500.
- Grand Prize: There is one Grand Prize. The Grand Prize consists of the following: two electronic VISA® gift cards, pre-loaded in the combined total amount of USD $1,000; and the winning Map, modified as necessary to conform to MisBits™ game and developer guidelines and specifications in Sponsor's, 3BD Games, LLC's and Pow Wow Entertainment, Ltd.'s sole discretion, will be added to the MisBits game for a limited time (or permanently, in Sponsor's sole discretion) and designated within the MisBits game as a prize-winning map. The Map may be added to the MisBits game with or without attribution to the Grand Prize winner or any collaborating Entrant-winners.
Each whole prize will be delivered to the respective Entrant-winner who owns the Steam account used to create the Map and disclosed on the Promotion entry form, regardless of whether such Entrant-winner participated in the Promotion individually or in collaboration with other Entrants. If the prize recipient collaborated with other Entrants to create the winning Map, such recipient may distribute all or part of the prize to the collaborating Entrant-winners disclosed on such recipient’s Promotion entry form. Sponsor is not responsible for any part of any such distribution whatsoever.
Actual value of prizes may vary. All additional costs, including without limitation, surcharges, fees, taxes and other personal charges not specifically described as part of the prizes above are not included in the prizes. No compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. Sponsor is in no way responsible for any cancellations, delays, postponements, diversions, substitutions, changes in service or any other act, omission, or result thereof, caused by any third party. All prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not, in whole or in part, assignable or transferrable (except among collaborating Entrant-winners disclosed on a winning Promotion entry form), or available for resale. Prizes have no cash surrender value, except where required by law. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize. This includes, without limitation, any warranty, representation or guarantee related to any prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor may substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Other prize substitution options are available where required by law. Federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded are the winner's sole responsibility. Prize specific terms and conditions apply. If any winner elects not to partake in any portion of the prize, any remainder of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and will not be subject to further or additional compensation.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any potential winner is disqualified, not eligible, or for any other reason cannot accept the prize as stated, then Sponsor may select a new potential winner from the remaining pool of eligible Entrants using the Criteria (as defined below). Where legal, the winner may be required to submit, without alteration and in the form provided by Sponsor, a completed and signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release (the "Release"), along with a properly completed U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 or W-8BEN (as applicable), within the required time period communicated in the Release to be eligible to receive or participate in any prize. Winners may be issued a U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 and related tax forms for the actual value of the prize provided by Sponsor.
Only the number of each prize set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that any error, mistake, failure or discrepancy causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be promoted, noticed or claimed, Sponsor may award only the stated number of prizes by applying the Criteria to all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Winner Determination and Verification. The process leading to the selection of each potential prize winner is within the sole discretion of Sponsor. Within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion Period, the potential winners of each of the four available prizes will be selected from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period according to the following process.
Phase 1: One potential winner will be chosen by a panel of up to six judges who are 3BD Games, LLC and Pow Wow Entertainment, Ltd. game development professionals, based on the following judging criteria applied to each Entrant's entry: Creativity (40%), Fun Factor (30%), and Development Quality (30%) (together, the "Criteria"). The Entrant who owns the Steam account used to create the Map with the highest combined score on the Criteria will be selected as the potential winner of the Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize winner determined in Phase 1 is not eligible to participate in Phase 2 or Phase 3.
After selection of the potential Grand Prize winner, the Entrants who own the Steam accounts used to create the Maps with the second through eleventh highest combined scores on the Criteria in Phase 1 will proceed to Phase 2.
Phase 2: The 10 Entrants' Maps identified in Phase 1 will be available on the Steam platform and within the MisBits game platform for voting and free public gameplay in Arcade Mode from 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 22, 2020, to 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 25, 2020 (the "Play Period"). Each completed Map playthrough in Arcade Mode during the Play Period is a "Play" for that Map. Only five Plays per person and per Steam account will be counted on each Map. Each positive ("thumb up") vote on a Map on the Steam platform or in Arcade Mode within the MisBits game during the Play Period is a "Vote" for that Map. A Vote may be submitted on the Steam platform or in Arcade Mode, but not both. Only one Vote per person and per Steam account will be counted on each Map, regardless of the submission source. Within a reasonable time after the end of the Play Period, the 10 Maps in Phase 2 will be ranked in order of "community favorite," as determined by Sponsor's backend computer by measuring the number of Plays plus the number of Votes on each Map. Creating multiple Steam accounts per person for purposes of artificially inflating Plays or Votes is prohibited. Entrants may not solicit, request or offer incentives in exchange for, or otherwise campaign for, Plays or Votes. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may exclude any Plays or Votes that it determines were solicited, requested or procured fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules.
The Entrants who own the Steam accounts used to create the 5 finalist Maps having the 5 highest "community favorite" ranks in Phase 2 will proceed to Phase 3.
Phase 3: Three potential winners will be chosen by a panel of up to six judges who are 3BD Games, LLC and Pow Wow Entertainment, Ltd. game development professionals, based on the Criteria applied to each of the 5 finalist Maps as determined in Phase 2. The three Entrants who own the Steam accounts used to create the three Maps with the highest, second highest, and third highest combined scores on the Criteria, respectively, will be selected as the potential winners of the First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize, respectively.
In the event of a tie during any phase of the winner selection process, the higher ranking Map will be the Map with the higher score on the more heavily weighted criteria (Creativity) as applied in the most recent phase of judging with the Criteria.
Potential winners are each subject to eligibility verification, on an ongoing basis, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a winner or issued any item of value, unless and until Entrant's eligibility has been, and continues to be verified to the satisfaction of Sponsor.
To be verified as eligible to receive a prize, each potential winner must fulfill all requirements and continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and the MisBits Product Terms of Service, and not be disqualified from the Promotion for any reason. Each potential winner will be notified by email (subject to Sponsor's discretion). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted using the information provided, or fails to respond to Sponsor's attempt to notify them of selection within five business days; if any prize or notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error or undeliverable type "bounce back" message (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); if the potential winner fails to sign and return the Release or any other required documentation or fails to comply with these Official Rules or the MisBits Product Terms of Service; if a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize (or any portion) as stated; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any reason at any time before, during or after the Promotion Period, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries based on the Criteria.
In the event that an Entrant or potential winner is disqualified or fails to claim a prize for any reason, the foregoing process will be repeated until all prizes are awarded, or until three attempts have been made to award each prize and each attempt has failed. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW, IF ANY PRIZE REMAINS UNAWARDED FOR ANY REASON AFTER THREE ATTEMPTS, THAT PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION. If any winner is awarded and claims a prize, a winners list may be obtained by printing the requestor's name, address, city, state or province/territory and zip or postal code on a 3x5" postcard and mailing it to 3BD Holdings, Inc., Attn: MisBits ToyBox Map Design Contest Winners List, 1580 Jesse Street, Los Angeles, California 90021. Limit one request per person, per household.
8. Limitations of Liability. By entering or participating in this Promotion or any prize in any way, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend (regardless of ultimate liability), and hold harmless, and thereby does release and discharge Sponsor and Content Hosts, and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies, vendors, suppliers, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel and advertising, marketing, public relations and promotional/fulfillment agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individual (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any loss, damage, injury, claim or cause of action related in any way whatsoever to this Promotion, these Official Rules, or the rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules, including without limitation, infringement of any right of publicity or intellectual property; threatened or actual injury, loss or damage to any person, including death and disability; defamation or portrayal in a false light (intentional and unintentional); invasion of privacy; and damage to or loss of property, arising out of such Entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. To the maximum extent allowed by law, in no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Promotion. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check local laws for restrictions regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind; (2) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, any internet or email service provider, any promotional or advertising agency, printing or computing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error that may occur within the MisBits game or in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries or the announcement of the winners or prizes; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, including without limitation computers, phones and tablets, that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Entrant's participation in the Promotion or access to the MisBits game or other Promotion materials; (6) the receipt, use or misuse of any Promotion prize; or (7) any other errors in any materials, information or announcements associated with the Promotion. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by Sponsor, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, subject to availability and provided that the Promotion Period has not then expired.
EACH ENTRANT WAIVES CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542 (AND ALL SIMILAR LAWS OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA), WHICH READS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS FULL UNDERSTANDING OF, AND ACKNOWLEDGES THE SIGNIFICANCE AND CONSEQUENCE OF, WAIVER OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542 (AND ALL SIMILAR LAWS OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA).
9. LICENSE FROM ENTRANT. To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Promotion in any way or acceptance of, or participation in, any prize constitutes each Entrant's consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub-licensable and assignable license to Sponsor to use, publish, post and display Entrant's Steam account username, statements, and prize information (if applicable), alone or with other material, in Sponsor's sole discretion, for promotional, advertising, trade and publicity purposes in any medium now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval, and without further notice, payment or consideration of any kind. All rights, consents and licenses granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules or the Release will survive the termination of this Promotion. Such consents and licenses may only be revoked in writing, and the mere ending of this Promotion or the Promotion Period is not sufficient to revoke such consents or licenses.
10. Right to Modify or Cancel. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor may cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus, or any other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor's ability to properly conduct the Promotion, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In such event, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, award any applicable prize by using the Criteria to select a winner from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension or modification of the Promotion. Inclusion in such judging pool is Entrant's exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Official Rules and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Promotion-related materials, including without limitation, a Promotion entry form or any point-of-sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, these Official Rules will prevail and govern.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and Entrant consents to the personal jurisdiction of the appropriate federal or state court located in Los Angeles County, California for such purpose; and (2) all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights or obligations of Entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal U.S. and Canada residents (excluding Quebec), age 18+. Total prize value: USD $3,250. Limit 1 entry/person. For Rules, see misbits.com/toybox-contest. Sponsor: 3BD Holdings, Inc., 1580 Jesse St., Los Angeles, CA 90021. Ends 5/17.
How To Upload Your Map to MisBits.com for the Toybox Contest
1. Make sure your map is saved in the game.
2. On the Toybox Contest Sign Up form, click the Upload button.
3. Select your map from the MisBits ToyboxSaveGames. Your maps are saved under ThisPC > Documents > MisBits > ToyboxSaveGames.
4. Click ‘Open’
5. Your map is now uploaded to the Toybox Contest Sign Up form.
Map names (and map contents) must not depict or suggest the brand name or trademark of any other company or product, or any lewd, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive or illegal conduct or material.